2023 MRes and PhD Scholarships at University of Exeter Business School
Applications are now open for the 2023 MRes and PhD Scholarship at the University of Exeter Business School for international students who are looking to pursue their academic career in a prestigious university in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students to gain access to world-class education and research facilities, as well as the chance to develop their skills and knowledge in a supportive and stimulating environment. This scholarship is designed for postgraduate students such as Masters and PhD candidates. It covers the full tuition fees at the UK rate, remuneration for 180 hours of teaching (circa £3238.20 for the 2022/23 rate, subject to tax and National Insurance), an annual stipend of £18551.40 for the 2022/23 rate, and support for research, development, and conference attendance.
Exeter Business School was established in 1922 as the School of Commerce at the University of Exeter. It was the first business school in the South West of England and one of the first in the UK. The school has since grown to become one of the largest and most respected business schools in the UK. The School has a long history of providing high-quality business education, research and consultancy. It has a strong international reputation and is a member of the Association of Business Schools, the European Foundation for Management Development and the Chartered Association of Business Schools.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
Scholarship Worth: Fully Fund
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria 2023 MRes and PhD Scholarships at University of Exeter Business School:
In order to be eligible for 2023 MRes and PhD Scholarships at University of Exeter Business School, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a national from the following ethnicity: Black African, Black Caribbean, Black Other, Mixed – White and Black Caribbean, Mixed – White and Black African, other mixed background (to include Black African, Black Caribbean or Black Other).
- Must be an applicant for full-time study at MRes-PhD level.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant degrees from recognized institutions of higher learning.
Application Procedure for 2023 MRes and PhD Scholarships at University of Exeter Business School (How to apply);
- An essay of no more than 750 words maximum explaining (1) why you are applying for the scholarship, (2) why you are a suitable recipient of the scholarship and (3) your expectations for the MRes + PhD in your chosen pathway.
- A CV of no more than 2 pages.
- The official transcript or certified copy of university grades from all past degrees.
- Two academic reference letters (one must be from your most recent institution).
- If relevant, valid, original Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language
- Testing System (IELTS) or Cambridge score report (if required).
- Reference letters
Application Deadline: 31st March 2023
For more information visit the official website