2023 Vice Chancellors International Attainment Scholarship at Queens University Belfast
The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast offers a fantastic opportunity for international undergraduate students to receive a 50% reduction on full tuition fees for up to four years of study.
The scholarship is available for students who have been accepted into one of the university’s popular and highly regarded programs, such as Actuarial Science and Risk Management, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Data Science, and many more. So, if you’re an ambitious student seeking financial support for your undergraduate studies and a chance to excel in your field of interest, don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Apply now and take the first step towards an exceptional academic journey at Queen’s University Belfast.
Queen’s University Belfast was founded in 1845 as one of three Queen’s Colleges in Ireland. It gained university status in 1908 and has since become a world-renowned institution with a strong focus on research and innovation. Throughout its history, Queen’s has played a significant role in the development of Northern Ireland, particularly in the fields of medicine, engineering, and the arts.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Host Institution(s): Queen’s University Belfast, UK
Scholarship Worth: 50% reduction on full tuition fees
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast:
- Applicant must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate program starting in the academic year 2023/24 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice.
- Applicant must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/EU fees are not eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- Applicants should ensure that videos are submitted in good time. Any videos received after the deadline 15:00 BST 8 June 2023 will not be considered.
- The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate awarded is for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2023/24 and cannot be used for 2023/24 entry or any other year.
- If it is your wish to defer your entry to the University your scholarship will not be transferred.
Students must be self-funded.
- If you are in receipt of funding (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship body such as Government, a charity, or a private organization you will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
Application Procedure for 2023 Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for the 2023 Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University Belfast, you need to complete the online application form and submit a brief video explaining why you’re interested in studying there and how your chosen program can help you achieve your career goals. More information can be found on the application form.
Application Deadline: June 8, 2023
For more information visit the official website