Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme 2023-2024
The Chinese government 2023-2024 scholarship scheme is opened for students who wish to further their academic pursuit in the coming academic session. The programme is a fully funded one which is available for outstanding international students.
The Chinese Education board is at the fore front in the recruitment exercise into the masters degree program and PhD. It gives the applicants room to enjoy some of the great benefits attached to this offer.
The tuition fee, accommodation, stipend and medical fees are all taken care of by the institution. Foreign students will also be eligible to join entrepreneurial startups in Beijing’s high-tech hub, the Zhongguancun National Demonstration Zone, and apply for permanent residence, according to a new policy announced on Wednesday by the Ministry of Public Security.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chinese Government
Scholarship to be taken at: China (See list of universities)
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarship
Scholarship Worth: Full funding (See Benefits Below).
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: international students.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme 2023-2024:
- Interested Applicants must be non-Chinese indigence and mentally and physically sound to proceed with a postgraduate studies.
- Interested Applicants must not be a registered student in a Chinese university as at the time of application; or be a graduate of Chinese university for more than one year.
- Interested Applicants for master’s degree program must have obtained a bachelor’s certificate or its equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China and must be under 35 years of age by 1st September, of the referenced year.
- Doctoral studies applicants must have obtained a master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and must be below the age of 40 by September 1st.
- Interested Applicants are to note that the Master’s Degree program will take 2-3 academic years to complete while the Doctoral Degree Programs will take 3-4 years to complete.
- Interested Applicants must meet other eligibility conditions as set by universities for admission purposes.
- Tuition waiver
- medical insurance
- CNY700/month for master’s students, CNY 1000/month for doctoral students (2020 rate)
- entrepreneurial startups opportunity
- beneficiaries can also apply for permanent residence.
Application Procedure for the 2023-2024 Chinese Government Scholarship Scheme (How to Apply):
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this school opportunity should submit their application through the online application portal on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Varies (Dependent on Schools)
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official website.