DAAD/MIPLC International Masters Scholarships 2022 for Developing Countries in Germany
Suitably qualified international students from developing countries who wish to pursue Development-Related master’s Courses are invited to apply for the 2022 DAAD/MIPLC International Masters Scholarships which is offered by the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) to support students financially.
The DAAD/MIPLC International Masters Scholarships promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialized countries with its development-oriented masters study programmes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): DAAD/MIPLC International Masters Scholarships
Scholarship Worth: Not Mentioned
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Master’s
Eligibility for the DAAD/MIPLC International Masters Scholarships 2022 for Developing Countries in Germany:
- Applicants must hold at least a four years Bachelor’s degree or a three years Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree, completed with above average results.
- Applicants must have received their latest degree no more than six years ago.
- Applicants must have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country (university staff and academics are generally not taken into account). For an applicant to meet this requirement, it is sufficient if applicants has completed the two years by the time the program starts in October. Note that experience must have been gained after the completion of applicant’s first university degree.
- Applicants must have English test scores which meet the MIPLC requirements (see scholarship website).
Value of Scholarship for the DAAD/MIPLC International Masters Scholarships 2022 for Developing Countries in Germany:
- Selected applicants will get a full tuition waiver from the MIPLC.
- The DAAD will pay the selected applicants a monthly stipend of EUR 750.00.
- As a rule, the scholarship additionally includes certain payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany.
- In addition, the DAAD will generally pay selected applicants appropriate travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source.
- Furthermore, the DAAD will also pay selected applicants a study and research allowance.
- The scholarship covers a mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program.
Method of Application for the DAAD/MIPLC International Masters Scholarships 2022 for Developing Countries in Germany:
Interested applicants are advised to carefully read the 2022/2023 DAAD program brochure. Also, interested applicants are required to download and complete the DAAD Scholarship Application Form and add the other documents required by the DAAD. Applicants only have to submit one copy of each document, even if a document, e.g. applicants CV, is required by both MIPLC and DAAD.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2022.