ECOWAS Immersion Program for Young Africans 2024
The ECOWAS Immersion Internship Program is now open for young graduates aiming to gain valuable professional experience within ECOWAS institutions.
The program’s goal is to help young graduates integrate professionally by allowing them to understand ECOWAS programs while also contributing to their effective implementation through their valuable contributions.
Fellowships Sponsor(s): ECOWAS
Fellowships Location: ECOWAS Member States
Fellowships Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: 100
Study Level: Young Graduates
Requirements and eligibility criteria for ECOWAS Immersion Program for Young Africans 2024:
- Young graduates from ECOWAS Member States.
- The age must be 32 years or less.
- Hold a Bachelor’s (BSc), Master’s, PhD, or equivalent certificate.
- Available full-time throughout the program duration.
Application Procedure for ECOWAS Immersion Program for Young Africans 2024 (How to apply);
If you’re interested in the ECOWAS Immersion Program, make sure to read the terms of reference and the list of positions carefully to understand the available positions. Once you’ve reviewed these documents, proceed to complete the online application before the deadline.
Here are the document requirements:
- Write a request to the ECOWAS Commissioner in charge of Human Development and Social Affairs, explaining your motivation, interests, preferred position, desired location for the immersion, and your commitment to the program’s terms and conditions.
- Provide a Curriculum vitae (CV) in PDF format.
- Include a copy of your national identity card or passport (ID) in PDF or JPEG format.
- Submit a copy of your academic certificates or their equivalent in PDF format.
- Note: You can apply for a maximum of two positions for the immersion.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
For more information visit the official website