FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Internship Program 2023 for Young Graduates
If you’re a young Nigerian graduate aspiring to pursue a career in banking and dream of working in the Nigerian banking sector, here’s your opportunity. Apply for the FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Internship in 2023.
The FCMB Flexxtern is a special internship program designed for young Nigerian graduates aged 18-30. It offers them a chance to get paid work experience in various business areas and connects them with mentors from FCMB’s partner organizations.
Internship Sponsor(s): First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Internship Location: Nigeria
- 3 months paid internship for 30 winners.
- Free 1-day career training session for 30 winners, with certificates of participation.
Internship Duration: 12 weeks
Number of Awards: 30
Study Level: First degree
Requirements and eligibility criteria for FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Internship Program 2023 for Young Graduates:
- Be a young Nigerian.
- Have graduated from an accredited higher institution.
- Fall within the age range of 18-30 years.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Commit to being available for the entire internship period.
Application Procedure for FCMB Flexxtern 7.0 Internship Program 2023 for Young Graduates (How to apply);
To apply for the FCMB Internship Programme 2023, here’s what you need to do:
- Create a 45-second video on YouTube explaining why you should be selected as one of the FCMB Flexxterns. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #FCMBFlexxtern.
- Visit the application portal and click on “Participate.” Fill out the registration form and make sure to include the link to your YouTube video.
- Share the link to your entry with your friends and encourage them to vote for you. More votes increase your chances of winning. Good luck!
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information visit the official website