Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans 2024
South Africans, if you’re looking for financial support for your studies in Education for the 2023/2024 academic year, the Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme has opportunities for you.
- Tuition fees.
- Accommodation, including meals.
- Books and learning materials.
- Teaching practice.
- A small allowance for monthly living expenses (when possible).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of South Africa
Host Institution(s): Higher Educational Institutions in South Africa
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: South Africans
Requirements and eligibility criteria forFunza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans 2024 :
- Age: Applicants must be 30 years and below.
- No allocation for Higher Education Institution employees, their family members.
- The bursary doesn’t cover extended programs.
- Acceptance into an approved B.Ed. degree or PGCE program.
- Demonstrated good academic ability.
- Commitment to a teaching career, including working with young people.
- Willingness to face and overcome challenges with integrity.
- Commitment to teach in a school assigned by a Provincial Education Department (PED).
- Meeting the minimum academic criteria for the bursary.
Application Procedure for Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme for South Africans 2024 (How to apply);
To apply for the Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme 2024, follow these steps:
- Register with your personal details.
- Log in using your username and password.
- Select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme from the e-Services Menu.
- Enter the OTP you receive.
- Accept the provided Terms and Conditions.
- Click the 2024 application button on the dashboard.
- Fill in the required fields with your information.
- Confirm the information captured by accepting the declaration.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information visit the official website