International Masters Scholarships 2023 at University of Lausanne in Switzerland
The University of Lausanne in Switzerland is glad to welcome application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue a master’s degree programme at the university to apply for the 2023 International Masters Scholarships worth about CHF 1,600 per month.
The International Masters Scholarships is granted for the minimum statutory period of the programme chosen by the student. It is worth about CHF 1,600 per month for the complete duration of the masters program except for failure after the first year of study.
The University of Lausanne was founded in 1537 as a school of Protestant theology before being made a university in 1890 and is considered to be the second oldest universities in Switzerland, and one of the oldest universities in the world to be in continuous operation. More than 15,000 students are enrolled in the masters degree programme as a result of the annual scholarship award made available to international students.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Masters Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of Lausanne in Switzerland
Scholarship Worth: Worth about CHF 1,600 per month
Number of Awards: About 10
Study level: Master’s
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the International Masters Scholarships 2023 at University of Lausanne in Switzerland:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have obtained a bachelor or its equivalent at the time of application.
- Applicants must have distinguished themselves during their studies, especially through outstanding academic records.
- Applicants must have a language level of at least B2 according to the European Language Portfolio global scale in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which their chosen masters is taught.
- Applicants must not be a registered student of the university.
Method of Application for the International Masters Scholarships 2023 at University of Lausanne in Switzerland:
Interested applicants are required to apply via the official online portal and upload their complete application file in PDF during the online application process.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2022.