International Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University in Australia
RMIT University in Australia is glad to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who are desiring to pursue a PhD degree programme in Data-Driven IoT Security at the university to apply for its International Scholarships worth about $31,106 per annum.
The International Scholarships are exclusively open for PhD Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security to suitably qualified international students at the university with an amount worth $31,106 per annum. Successful applicants will conduct research to design and develop novel machine/deep learning-based trust technologies for securing IoT services/devices.
RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. The university was founded in 1887 by Francis Ormond and began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology. The university has over 95,000 higher and vocational education students, making it the largest dual-sector education institution in Australia due to its international scholarship award offered on a yearly basis to help students perfect their academic pursuit.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security
Host Institution(s): RMIT University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: About $31,106 per annum
Number of Awards: 1
Study level: PhD
Eligibility for the International Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University in Australia:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have good academic record.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full time PhD degree in Data-Driven IoT Security.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English must provide proof of English language proficiency.
- Applicants with research experience in IoT, security, and/or machine learning are preferred.
- Applicants must have a Master by Research degree, or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent, or an Honours degree achieving first class honors in Computer Science.
Method of Application for the International Scholarships in Data-Driven IoT Security at RMIT University in Australia:
Interested applicants must log in to the online application Portal and complete their admission application.
NOTE: Applicants are to submit the following documents to Dr. Hai Dong (email@example.com).
- A one-page cover letter briefly outlining applicants interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability: A digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis and a digital copy of academic transcripts
- A detailed CV clearly outlining applicants experience in developing distributed systems/applications and also important to list any publications, awards, and relevant professional experience.
Application Deadline: Not Specific.