2022 mPharma Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program for Women
Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) is awarding a 12-month virtual internship program that will offer real-world engineering and technology product development experience including basic designing, coding, documentation, etc. Each intern will be matched to a manager and a mentor throughout the program. The interns write real software and collaborate with a selected group of experienced software development engineers to provide the best solutions to the customers. The internship program will lasts from October 2022 to September 2023 and will focus on the following areas of software engineering below:
- Frontend engineering
- Backend engineering
- QA engineering
- DevOps engineering
Eligibility for the 2022 mPharma Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program for Women:
- Applicants must be females in Software Engineering.
- Applicant must have less than 2 years of relevant work experience in software engineering.
- Open to women from any educational background with a strong interest in software engineering. Educational background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Applicants must adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
- Applicants must have ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Applicants must be passionate about coding, cutting-edge technologies, and developing great products.
Key Responsibilities for the 2022 mPharma Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program for Women:
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Assist in designing and coding the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Collaborate with experienced mPharma Engineers to conceive, design, and bring to market innovative products and services.
Benefits for the 2022 mPharma Women in Software Engineering (WiSE) Internship Program for Women:
- Applicants will gain invaluable relevant experience in software engineering by assisting in designing and coding the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Applicants will work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Applicants will have access to on-the-job training, premium learning resources and mentorship from our senior engineers in the health-tech space.
- Applicants will collaborate with experienced engineers to conceive, design, and market innovative products and services.
- Applicants will have opportunity for full-time job placement at mPharma.
- Applicants are eligible for monthly stipend.
- Applicants will receive certificate of completion (on successfully acquired skills/track).
Application Deadline: August 17, 2022.