International Students Scholarships at Silesian University of Technology in Poland
Silesian University of Technology in Poland is glad to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who are desiring to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree programme at the university to apply for its International Students Scholarships worth about PLN 21,000 for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The International Students Scholarships is an annual award established by the university to to offer to international students for the first or second cycle in a full course of study within the Excellence Initiative-Research University programme in Poland for the 2022/2023 session. The Undergraduate scholarship and Master’s scholarship is available to outstanding students who wish to study bachelor’s or master’s degree coursework at the university.
Silesian University of Technology is a public university located in the Polish province of Silesia, with most of its facilities in the city of Gliwice. The university was founded in 1945 by some Polish professors and it is ranked as the 6th best University of Technology in Poland, and also as the 13th overall. The university is organized into 13 faculties, 1 college and 1 research institute with over 10,000 students who are beneficiaries of one scholarship award or the other.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Students Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Silesian University of Technology in Poland
Scholarship Worth: About PLN 21,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Eligibility for the International Students Scholarships at Silesian University of Technology in Poland:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have to register in either an undergraduate or master’s degree programme.
- Applicants must fulfill requirements confirming that they were among the best students at the previous level of education and the settlement of the first-semester tuition fee to the university.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency.
Method of Application for the International Students Scholarships at Silesian University of Technology in Poland:
Applicants must make available the following documents below:
- Copy of the applicant’s results on the certificate of enrollment in case of the 1st -cycle students or an excerpt from the 1st -cycle studies in case of the 2nd cycle students.
- An opinion written by a selected teacher and prepared either in Polish or in English,
- All validated achievements in science, sports, and organizational fields, in particular, the results obtained during subject contests.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2022.