Meredith Legacy Scholarships for International Students at Meredith College in USA
Meredith College in USA is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at the college to apply for the Meredith Legacy Scholarships which would be used to cover tuition fee expenses.
The Meredith Legacy Scholarships is aimed to make education affordable and easily available to all international students, regardless of their financial capacity. The Undergraduate scholarship is an initiative of the College to support tuition fee funding for the 2022/2023 academic year. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and other college-wide fees. Students must be selected for the scholarship interview after their admission application in order to be considered for the award.
Meredith College is a private women’s liberal arts college and coeducational graduate school in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA. The university was founded in 1891 and currently enrolls approximately 1,500 women in its undergraduate programs who all benefiting from the annual scholarship award.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Meredith Legacy Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Meredith College in USA
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Study level: Undergraduate
Eligibility for the Meredith Legacy Scholarships for International Students at Meredith College in USA:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have good English language writing and speaking skills.
- Applicants must be a first-year student.
- Applicants must meet the undergraduate Program requirements of the College.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic achievement, intellectual promise, and leadership ability.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79, TOEFL CBT – 213, IELTS – 6.0, Duolingo – 100
Method of Application for the Meredith Legacy Scholarships for International Students at Meredith College in USA:
Interested applicants must apply for admission through the university portal. Eligible applicants will be notified about the interview and be considered accordingly for the scholarship award.
Applicants must provide the following documents below:
- Official copy of the secondary-school record
- A school official recommendation and an academic teacher recommendation
- Academic transcripts
Application Deadline: Ongoing. Although, applicants are recommended to observe program-specific application deadlines.