International Youth Math Challenge 2022 for Students worldwide
Young students from all over the world who are very skilled and creative in Mathematics are invited to submit their application for the 2022 International Youth Math Challenge 2022 and win about $700 in cash prize and others additional prizes as well.
The International Youth Math Challenge 2022 is an international mathematics competition that allows students from all nationality to prove their mathematics skills and to unleash their creativity after which the winner walks away with the whooping sum of $700 and other exciting prizes to won as well. The challenge is organised every year to proof the importance of mathematics in our everyday life because mathematics is an essential for the understanding of the world, scientific achievements, and progress, and for engineering and prosperity in our society. There is no doubt that mathematics education is crucial for students of all ages around the world. The challenge aims to establish a global competition that is accessible to all students and teachers from all countries, youths receive the unique opportunity to challenge their skills, be encouraged and rewarded, and to enjoy the fascinating world of mathematics.
Eligibility for the International Youth Math Challenge 2022 for Students worldwide:
- Applicants must be a high-school or university student.
- Applicants will have to solve more problems to qualify for the next round, depending on their age (over 18 years or under 18 years)
- Applicants from all grades and all countries are eligible to participate.
- Applicants should be smart, open-minded, and creative to be able to solve the mathematics problems.
- Applicants should have a working internet connection to submit their solution online.
Prizes for the International Youth Math Challenge 2022 for Students worldwide:
- All participants will receive certificate of participation.
- Winners will receive the prizes as follows: 1st prize, 2nd prize, and 3rd prize with a cash prize of respectively $150, $100, and $50 in both age groups.
- A successful participation allows participants to join the International Youth Math Challenge network. Participants will get the rare chance to connect and exchange with outstanding, similar-minded, and inspiring students from all countries.
- Winners and motivated students are encouraged to become official International Youth Math Challenge ambassadors with the aim to inspire students and to encourage them to engage in math and to participate in the challenge.
- Participants who use professional computer programs (e.g. TeX) to write down their solutions will receive a special honorary note on their certificates since the skill is important for their future career.
Application Rounds for the International Youth Math Challenge 2022 for Students worldwide:
- The qualification round 2022 consists of five math problems. In order for an applicant to qualify for the pre-final round, he/she needs to solve at least three (under 18) to four (over 18) of the mathematics problems correctly.
- Successful participants can register for the pre-final round in October after which applicants will have four days to solve 10 problems of the pre-final round. The registration cost is 8 euros.
- Successful finalists are eligible to participate in the final round and will take an online exam supervised by their teacher. The winners receive certificates and cash prizes worth over $700.
Method of Application for the International Youth Math Challenge 2022 for Students worldwide:
- Applicants should clearly mark their final solutions in either underlining, red color or in a box.
- Applicants are required to type their solution file digitally or clear picture of their handwritten notes. Kindly note that digitally typed solutions receive a special honorary note on the certificates.
- Applicants can upload one single file or compress them into one single file in the case of multiple pictures.
- Applicants must upload their files in PDF and image in either jpg, jpeg or png.
- Applicants must make sure the file size is below 10 MB otherwise it will not be accepted.
- Applicants must make sure to write their name and birth correctly as it will be used for all certificates.
- Applicants should click HERE to submit their application.
Application Deadline: October 16, 2022.