Mastercard Foundation African Scholars Program 2023 at University of Rwanda
The applications for the ongoing Mastercard foundation for African Scholars at the University of Rwanda is now open to all interested and qualified candidates who are willing to continue or further their academic pursuits at the masters or postgraduate level. This opportunity is for young and highly intelligent African scholars.
This opportunity is aimed at producing the best of Africa generation who can stand in the gap and also be problem solvers across the continent. The scholarship is a fully funded one with strings of benefits ranging from tuition fee payment, monthly stipends and other allowances.
The University of Rwanda is a highly recognized school and has done a lot for African scholars at large. The University was founded in 2013 and since then has been known for its numerous achievements. The school has helped a lot of Africans who are limited financially and aided them appropriately.
University of Rwanda is a public collegiate, multi campus university based in kigali, Rwanda. Formed in 2013 through the merger of previously independent education institutions, the University of Rwanda is the largest education institution in Rwanda.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation and The University of Rwanda
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): The University of Rwanda
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship benefits (below)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Mastercard Foundation African Scholars Program 2023 at University of Rwanda:
- Interested Applicants must have successfully completed his/her bachelor degree in fields of study related to the University of Rwanda masters program s/he is applying for.
- Interested Applicants must be Rwandan or African citizen (refugees must be certified by UNHCR, MINEMA, or another legal agency).
- Interested Applicants must not be above 40 years of age for male, and not above 45 for female at the time of application.
- Interested Applicants must demonstrate their critical social and/or economic needs and/or disability and must have proven records of leadership and community engagement(s).
- Interested Applicants must not be enrolled in any other tertiary institution.
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition fees, fully paid on-campus accommodation, a laptop, learning materials, annual return ticket allowance, and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Uniquely sourced internships with industry for professional development.
- Continued academic support.
- Career development services, etc.
Application Procedures for the Mastercard Foundation African Scholars Program 2023 (How-to-Apply):
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to submit their application using the online portal on or before the application deadline and must provide all supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 8th January 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website