Masters scholarships in France 2024 at Universite de Lyon
Annually, ENS de Lyon and its collaborators extend scholarships to outstanding international students aspiring to pursue Master’s programs in Exact Sciences, Arts, Human and Social Sciences (excluding FEADép Master’s programs). The upcoming application period commences on December 1 for awards in 2024.
The ENS de Lyon Ampère Scholarships of Excellence provide financial support for Master’s programs, excluding FEADép Master’s programs. Recipients receive 1,000€ per month for an academic year, with the possibility of renewal based on certain criteria.
The Université de Lyon, founded in 1896 and comprising institutions such as Claude Bernard University Lyon 1, Lumière University Lyon 2, and Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, has a rich history of academic excellence and innovation. It has evolved into a prestigious educational and research hub with a strong emphasis on international collaboration and a wide range of academic programs in various disciplines.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ENS de Lyon, France
Host Institution(s): Universite de Lyon
Scholarship Worth: 1,000€ per month for 12 months
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Masters scholarships in France 2024 at Universite de Lyon:
- Applicants from all nationalities
- Applicants interested in enrolling in master’s and PhD programs at the university
- For first-year Master’s (M1) applicants: Bachelor’s degree equivalent to 180 ECTS credits or international equivalent
- For second-year Master’s (M2) applicants: Master’s degree equivalent to 240 ECTS credits or international equivalent
- Applicants willing to enroll in full-time programs
- Applicants should not hold any other scholarship award
Application Procedure for Masters scholarships in France 2024 at Universite de Lyon (How to apply);
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
Complete and submit the online application form, which you can access by registering at the provided link. Make sure to do this before the application deadline, as late submissions won’t be considered.
Prepare the following documents:
- Two reference letters (in either French or English) from professors who are familiar with your academic work. If you cannot upload the letters, professors can send them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure they mention your name and the chosen Master’s program in the document name.
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees you’ve obtained (e.g., Bachelor’s degree).
- These documents should be in either French or English. If they are in another language, provide an official translation in French or English.
- University academic transcript of records, also in French or English. If it’s in a different language, provide an official translation in French or English.
- Proof of enrollment for the current year. Ensure this document is in either French or English.
- Please note that if you’re admitted to a Master’s program, you will need to provide the required diploma before the academic year starts. This is mandatory for scholarship recipients.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information visit the official website