African Development Bank Internship Program 2024
Applications are now being accepted for the African Development Bank Internship Program. This program offers an opportunity for qualified individuals to gain practical experience at the African Development Bank starting in January 2024.
The selected candidates will work in different departments at the African Development Bank in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, as well as in the Bank’s regional and country offices. However, interns may have the option to work either remotely or on-site, depending on the requirements of their assigned units. The Bank will organize two internship sessions in 2024.
Internship Sponsor(s): African Development Bank
Internship Location: Bank’s Regional and Country Offices
Internship Duration: 3 months
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Currently in master’s level degree program
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for African Development Bank Internship Program 2024:
- Age: Must have reached the age of majority in their home country and be no older than 30 years when the internship begins.
- Education: Currently enrolled in a master’s level degree program at a recognized public or private higher education institution.
- Application Timing: Can apply for an internship within one year of obtaining the master’s degree.
- Nationality: Nationals of African Development Bank member countries.
Documentation: Provide a letter from their school confirming enrollment or a copy of the degree mentioned.
- Language Skills: Proficient in at least one of the Bank’s two working languages, which are English or French.
- Software Proficiency: Capable of using standard software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), with knowledge of SAP considered a plus.
Application Procedure for African Development Bank Internship Program 2024 (How to apply);
To be eligible for consideration, applicants must complete an online application and include a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
If you encounter any technical challenges while submitting your application, kindly send an email to HRDirect@AFDB.ORG, providing a clear description of the issue and, if possible, a screenshot displaying the problem.
Application Deadline: December 2023
For more information visit the official website