McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024 for Young Africans
Welcome to the McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024! This exciting opportunity is designed for young talent across Africa. Forward offers a five-month, free online learning experience from McKinsey, providing essential practical skills to thrive in the future job market.
The program aims to empower young talents, especially those with limited work experience, by equipping them with the necessary career skills for a brighter future. Whether you’re currently unemployed or employed, if you have less than 5 years of work experience, this opportunity is for you.
Jobs Sponsor(s): McKinsey & Company
Jobs Location: Africa (Online)
Jobs Duration: 6 months
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Not Stated
Requirements and eligibility criteria for McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024 for Young Africans:
- Reside in an African country
- Employed, self-employed, or in transition between jobs
- Less than 5 years of work experience
- If more than 5 years of work experience, no prior experience in managing colleagues
- Completed at least secondary education
- Proficient in English for program participation
Application Procedure for McKinsey Forward Africa Program 2024 for Young Africans (How to apply);
To apply, simply visit the official website and click the “Apply Now” button.
Application Deadline: November 28, 2023
For more information visit the official website