Sahara Global Talent Program for Young Graduates 2024
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for the Sahara Global Talent Program. This program is tailored for outstanding young talents who aspire to develop their skills in midstream oil and gas operations. It offers a comprehensive experience, including training, job rotations, and mentorship.
The Talent Program aims to offer successful candidates a deep insight into Sahara’s Global Trade Operations. It’s an opportunity to cultivate both technical and essential skills needed to contribute to Sahara’s continued global success.
Internship Sponsor(s): Sahara Group
- Attractive compensation package
- International job rotations for global exposure
- Access to top-notch training and development programs
- Mentorship initiative for learning from experienced professionals and personal growth in a nurturing environment.
Internship Duration: 3 Months
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: First Degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Sahara Global Talent Program for Young Graduates 2024:
- Age limit: 26 years or younger by December 2023.
- Work experience: Maximum of two years.
- Education: A university degree, with a preference for backgrounds in Law, Accounting, Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, and Science-related fields.
- Having a master’s degree is advantageous.
Application Procedure for Sahara Global Talent Program for Young Graduates 2024 (How to apply);
To apply for the Sahara Talent Program 2024, interested candidates should complete an online application and ensure all required information is provided before the application deadline. Additionally, applicants are instructed to follow Sahara Group on Instagram (@iamsaharagroup) and send a direct message (DM) with a screenshot of their application confirmation.
Application Deadline: Open (Annually)
For more information visit the official website