Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program 2023 for International Students
The Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program for International Students 2023 is currently accepting applications. International candidates, including Kazakh nationals who are not citizens of Kazakhstan, are encouraged to apply for full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD programs offered by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
The Kazakhstan Government Scholarship program offers fully funded opportunities for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD students. It covers tuition fees and provides a monthly allowance based on academic performance.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kazakhstan Government
Host Institution(s): Republic of Kazakhstan University
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program 2023 for International Students:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens, including Kazakh nationals who are not residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- For Bachelor’s Degree: Applicants must possess a document confirming the completion of secondary education with a minimum assessment of ‘good’.
- For Master’s Degree: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s or specialist diploma with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or its equivalent from an educational institution.
- For PhD Degree: Applicants must have a master’s diploma with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or its equivalent from an educational institution.
- Applicants must have an international certificate that confirms their proficiency in a foreign language.
Application Procedure for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program 2023 for International Students (How to apply);
Interested applicant who wants to apply for the Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program 2023 for International Students, should complete the online application process through the National Center for the Development of Higher Education website. Here are the steps involved:
- Submit the required documents through the Operator’s website.
- The Operator will verify the submitted documents and if they meet the requirements, the applicant will receive a link for online testing.
- Take part in online testing to assess adaptive potential. Those who pass the online testing successfully will receive an invitation letter for an interview.
- Participate in online interviews with representatives from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Operator, and universities.
- The results of the scholarship competition will be announced before August 28 of the current year.
- Please note that the specific website links provided should be visited for detailed information and to complete the application process.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
For more information visit the official website