The IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2022 worldwide
Applications are open for the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Youth Fellowship Program 2022. The IMF Youth Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for young participants to become part of the global efforts to build forward better and join the IMF at the forefront of the response to the global economic challenges.
The Fellowship will give participants virtual access to the IMF Annual Meetings and participate in virtual training led by the program experts and development professionals to boost their knowledge and communications skills and share their views on the current economic environment, focusing on addressing inclusive growth, food insecurity, inflation, and climate change while building a better future for youths.
Eligibility for the The IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2022 worldwide:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 to 35 years of age.
- Applicants must have demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: Social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization, Entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up, Content creation and/or contributing to independent platforms.
- Applicants must have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development issues particularly on inclusive economic growth, food security, inflation, and climate change.
- Applicants must be students or graduates in the field of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics, or related fields.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of English language for the purpose of training program and Annual Meetings coverage.
Benefits of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2022 worldwide:
Selected applicants will have access to the following below:
- Unique and rewarding opportunity for young professionals to meet scholars, activists, leaders and experts while creating lasting connections with other youth fellows from around the world.
- Participation in workshops and discussions with senior IMF staff on current global economic issues including inclusive growth, food insecurity, and climate change.
- Virtual access to the Annual Meetings seminars and events.
- Becoming part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications.
Method of Application for the IMF Youth Fellowship Program 2022 worldwide:
Interested applicants are required to through the application form on the contest website.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2022.