Türkiye Scholarships 2023 for International Students
The government of Turkey gladly makes it official that Türkiye Burslari scholarship 2023 is open for foreign students who are interested to study in Turkey. This Scholarship is majorly for foreign students and for all levels of education.
The Türkiye Scholarships which is fully funded is considered to be the most comprehensive scholarships in the world with the possibility of university and department placement, monthly scholarships, tuition fees, health insurance, accommodation, Turkish language course, flight tickets and free academic and cultural programs. This program presents different quality opportunities from long-term bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral scholarships to research and merit-based scholarships, art scholarships to joint scholarship programs conducted with international reputable institutions. The offer is for Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD Degree students to Study Free.
The program is to improve mutual understanding with other countries and to people to people exchange. It is recorded that this program was initiated in 1992 at the time of the mandate of the Turkish President Turgut Özal and was relaunched in its current form in 2012. Türkiye Scholarships provide international students with the opportunity to study and receive scholarships at the most prestigious universities in Türkiye. many years, Türkiye has been providing scholarship opportunities to international students and researchers from all over the world. Higher education scholarship programs provided by Turkey were branded as “Türkiye Scholarships” in 2012 and studies were started to be carried out under the coordination of Presidency.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Turkey
Host Institution(s): Government of Turkey
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: All nationalities
New formation of Türkiye Scholarships
The Türkiye Scholarship is available in three category namely:
Application Terms and Conditions
Main Application Criteria
The Minimum Academic Achievement required to apply for Türkiye Scholarships are as follows;
- Minimum academic achievement for undergraduate candidates: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master and Doctorate candidates: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For Post Graduate programs: being under the age of 30
- For doctoral programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
Citizens of all countries, Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year and Researchers and academics.
Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship, Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs at Turkish universities at the level of education they will apply for.
All candidates without adequate Turkish language skills, irrespective of the language of their degree program in Turkey, attend one year long Turkish language course.
Application Procedure for the 2023 Türkiye Scholarships for International Students (How To Apply):
Candidate who are interested for Turkiye burslari scholarship 2023 application form and related information on how to apply are available at the application portal. To sign in, you need to select the scholarship category you are qualified for and click on the “Application/Login” button to start application.
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program.
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
Application Deadline: 20th February, 2023.
For more information visit the official website