University of Oulu Tuition Fees and Scholarships 2023 for International Students
Students who are interested for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University of Oulu should be aware that the University of Oulu Tuition Fees and Scholarships 2023 is now accessible to applicants from academically talented international students.
The Tuition fees has to do with degree students who started their undergraduate and post-graduate studies in English-taught Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes. The tuition fee is an academic fee and thus it deals with the expense of tuition.
The university of Oulu Tuition Fees sponsors the academic fees of the selected candidates. The tuition fees did not cover living expenses like transportation, meals, accommodation and miscellaneous needs. The students are advised to cater for their living expenses themselves.
At the University of Oulu the scholarship sponsors a first-year tuition fee and a relocation grant of 5000€ which is paid once the student has arrived in Oulu. The scholarships are aimed at gifted non-EU/EEA students liable to tuition fees and apply for international master’s programmes at the university of Oulu.
The University of Oulu International Scholarship Plan provides different scholarships to academically talented international students studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University of Oulu. Tuition fees and scholarships depend on the programme in question. Applicants can apply for the scholarships on the online application as part of the admissions process.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Oulu, Finland
Host Institution(s): University of Oulu, Finland
Scholarship Worth: Tuition Fees
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: All nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for University of Oulu Tuition Fees and Scholarships:
To be one of the opportune student for University of Oulu Tuition Fees and Scholarships, you are required to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Must be non-EU/EEA citizens studying in the Finnish degree programmes
- Must be citizens of EU/EEA countries or Switzerland or the family members of such persons
- Persons who have:
- An EU Blue Card
- Continuous (type A) residence permit in Finland. Please remember that from the spring 2022 onward the legislation has changed and the new students applying for student visa will receive continuous residence permit A based on their study place (previous residence permit B). This permit, however, will not give exemption from the tuition fee. The grounds for the permit are mentioned in the card (student).
- Permanent (type P) residence permit in Finland
- An EU residence permit for third-country citizens with long-term residence (type P-EU) in Finland
- EU Family Member’s Residence Card in Finland
- Brexit permit.
Application Procedure for the 2023/2024 University of Oulu Tuition Fees and Scholarships (How To Apply);
Application system is not different in University of Oulu international scholarship, the application for university of Oulu international scholarship are submitted altogether with the application for the wished study option in Studyinfo portal.
Applicants can apply for the scholarships on the online application as part of the admissions process. For more general information concerning tuition fees, please see the Studyinfo site.
Application Deadline: January 18, 2023
For more information visit the official website