UNHCR Internships Program 2023 Fully Funded
The UN Refugee Agency, or UNHCR, has just unveiled its exciting internship opportunities for the year 2023. If you possess talent, drive, and enthusiasm, regardless of where you hail from, then UNHCR welcomes your application. Looking to gain practical experience in the humanitarian field? Look no further than the UNHCR Internships Program 2023 Fully Funded!
This incredible opportunity is designed specifically for qualified Undergraduate students and recent graduates or bachelor’s degree holders who are eager to align their academic programs and career goals with meaningful work. As an organization that values diverse perspectives, innovative ideas, and fresh thinking, UNHCR is eager to attract individuals who can contribute to its mission of assisting those who have been displaced. By joining the internship program, you will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge, skills, and abilities, while helping to make a positive impact on the lives of those in need. So don’t hesitate to apply and showcase your unique talents to UNHCR. Your contribution can make a real difference, and UNHCR can offer you an invaluable experience that will benefit your future career. Apply now and be part of an organization that is changing lives for the better.
The UNHCR Internship Programme is a fully-funded initiative that will run for a duration of 2 to 6 months in 2023. With a focus on providing practical experience, this program is an excellent way for motivated individuals to gain valuable knowledge, skills, and connections in the humanitarian field. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Apply today and take the first step towards a rewarding career in humanitarianism. See full details below and start your journey to success now.
Internships Sponsor(s): UNHCR
Internships Location: Various
- Covers costs related to food, local transportation, and living expenses
- Covers return travel costs to/from the duty station, if need be
- Supports intern’s visa application procedures, except for the cost
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Nationality: All Nationality
Requirements and eligibility criteria for UNHCR Internships Program 2023 Fully Funded:
- Applicants from all over the world are welcome to apply.
- Applicant must be a recent graduate or current student in a graduate/undergraduate school program from a university or higher education facility accredited by UNESCO.
- Applicant must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to, or of interest to, the work of the organization.
- Applicant must not have immediate relatives (father, mother, brother, or sister) working for UNHCR as a staff member on any contract type or as an affiliate at the time of application.
- Applicants can be recent graduates who are considered to have completed their studies within two years of applying for an internship with the UNHCR.
Application Procedure for UNHCR Internships Program 2023 Fully Funded (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for UNHCR Internships Program 2023 Fully Funded, should know that the UNHCR recruitment platform regularly updates its internship opportunities, and interested applicants who meet the necessary requirements can apply through the platform. To begin the application process, individuals must first create an account on the recruitment platform and indicate their interest in the roles that match their profile.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
For more information visit the official website