2023 International Rural Development (IMRD) Master’s Scholarships for Students in Developing Countries
Suitably qualified students from developing counties in Africa, Asia and Latin America who are looking to pursue their master’s degree program at any eligible university listed below are invited to submit application for 2023 International Rural Development (IMRD) Master’s Scholarships worth a lot of benefits.
The International Rural Development (IMRD) Master’s Scholarships is an opportunity for outstanding students from developing countries to become an international expert on rural development in its diversity of approaches and applications. Master’s scholarships worth a lot of benefits are for students in developing countries are offered by both the European Commission like the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree EMJMD course and the Belgian Government.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Rural Development (IMRD) Master’s Scholarships
- Ghent University (Belgium)
- Humboldt University of Berlin (Germany)
- Agrocampus Ouest (France)
- University of Pisa (Italy)
- Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra
- China Agricultural University (China)
- Nanjing Agricultural University (China)
- University of Arkansas (USA)
- University of Pretoria (South Africa)
- University of Agricultural Sciences of Bangalore (India)
- 2 year Program Costs worth 18,000 EUR
- 2 year full worldwide insurance coverage
- Contribution to travel and installation costs worth about 7,000 EUR
- 24 monthly subsistence allowances worth 24,000 EUR
Number of Awards: Not Specific
Study level: Master’s
Nationality: Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Niger, Cambodia, Philippines, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua and Peru
Eligibility for the 2023 International Rural Development (IMRD) Master’s Scholarships for Students in Developing Countries:
- Applicants must be from any eligible countries listed above.
- Applicants must have the official nationality of an Erasmus+ Partner Country.
- Applicants must meet the IMRD admission requirements and have been academically admitted by the IMRD Management
- Applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years from a university or recognized higher institution in bioscience engineering or agricultural sciences with second class or equivalent.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language proficiency in the following test result: TOEFL IBT 80, TOEFL PBT 550
ACADEMIC IELTS 6,5 overall score, CEFR B2 Issued by a European university language centre and ESOL CAMBRIDGE English CAE (Advanced).
Method of Application for the 2023 International Rural Development (IMRD) Master’s Scholarships for Students in Developing Countries:
Interested applicants are to apply for admission using the official online application portal.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2023.