Room and Board Scholarships 2023 at University of California in USA
The University of California in USA is pleased to invited suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university to submit application for the 2023 Room and Board Scholarships that covers Room and Board expenses for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The Room and Board Scholarships is providing room and board for students in USA. The purpose of the Undergraduate Scholarship program is to offer the university students who demonstrate financial need an opportunity to experience, firsthand, cultures from all over the world while enabling international students to learn about the ethnic and economic diversity in the United States as I-House residents.
The University of California is a public land-grant research university system in the U.S. state of California, founded on March 23, 1868. The University system is composed of the campuses at Berkeley, Davis, Irvine, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz, along with numerous research centers and academic abroad centers. The University currently has 10 campuses, a student body of about 285,862 undergraduates, 24,400 faculty members, 143,200 staff members and over 2.0 million living alumni who are agents of positive change in their community as a result of the sound education and morals taught at the university. The University also makes provision for financial aid for students who are not able to fund their educational expenses.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Room and Board Scholarships
Host Institution(s): University of California in USA
Scholarship Worth: Cover Room and Board expenses
Number of Awards: Not Known
Study level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the Room and Board Scholarships 2023 at University of California in USA:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must be a full-time or upper-division who are accepted and registered into an Undergraduate degree-seeking program at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrated need for financial aid.
- Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants must be proficient in English language.
Method of Application for the Room and Board Scholarships 2023 at University of California in USA:
Interested applicants are required to fill in and submit the Financial Aid Application Registration Form and the Student Budget Form(PDF file) via email to the scholarship team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are to provide the following documents below:
- Personal Statement of not more than 500 words
- 150-word summary of key points for the committee in one text or Word document, saved by applicants first and last name.
- Applicants unofficial transcript showing their GPA.
- U.S. or Permanent Residents are to include their FAFSA form
Application Deadline: November 15, 2022.