2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for graduates across Africa
Suitably qualified graduates across Africa who are energetic and enthusiastic, between the ages of 22 to 26 years of age with a 1st class or second class upper university degree are invited to submit application for the 2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Program in the following opportunities below that seeks to source, develop, and accelerate outstanding graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East:
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – RSA 2023 – South Africa
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – eSwatini 2023
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Zambia 2023
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Liberia 2023
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – RSA MANCO 2023
The MTN Global Graduate Development Programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented African graduates into critical roles at the company. The Programme combines entails formal development through the MTN Academy, as well as on the job development which takes place locally through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role while the formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centers, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa. The programme include the following learning experiences like: metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms. With the programme, selected African graduates will have the opportunity of a bespoke development and relevant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape the African continent at large.
MTN is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, founded in 1994 with operations in various African and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. As of December 2020, the company recorded 280 million subscribers, making it the 8th largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa. Although active in more than 20 countries, one-third of the company’s revenue comes from Nigeria, where it holds about 35% market share. MTN believes strongly in the positive reformation of the African continent and so, it is committed to doing its part in bring about that positive reformation through various graduate programmes.
Eligibility for the 2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for graduates across Africa:
- Applicants must be energetic and enthusiastic graduates from or residing in any African country with valid documents.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 to 26 years of age.
- Applicants must have a first class or second class upper university degree from any recognized African institution.
- Applicants must demonstrate the ability to register and succeed in the training session of the programme.
- Successful applicants are to be available for full-time engagement.
Benefits of the 2023 MTN Global Graduate Development Programme for graduates across Africa:
- Community Development
- International Exchange
- Structured personal development
- Structured training
Application Deadline: November 30, 2022