2024 TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme
TWAS, UNESCO, and various excellence centers in the global South are now accepting applications for the 2024 TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme, providing a unique opportunity for qualified researchers.
The Associateship Scheme aims to address the issue of brain drain in developing nations by facilitating visits by researchers from these countries to renowned centers of excellence in the South.
Internship Sponsor(s): TWAS and UNESCO
Internship Duration: Several
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Ph.D.
Nationality: Developing countries
Requirements and eligibility criteria for 2024 TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme:
- Holders of a PhD or equivalent degree.
- Degrees obtained in the field of natural sciences.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
Application Procedure for 2024 TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme (How to apply);
To apply for the TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Program, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A scanned copy of your passport, even if expired (page with your name and surname).
- Supporting Statement from the Head of your Home Institution.
- Your curriculum vitae (no more than 4 pages).
- A full list of your publications.
- PhD certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation, with one referee from an expert in another country.
- A recent invitation letter from one of the institutions listed in the provided files. The letter should include the proposed duration of visits (two to three months for each visit), reference to the proposed cooperation, confirmation of contact between you and the host regarding scientific work, and agreement on visit timing and available facilities.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2023
For more information visit the official website