Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2024 at Yale University
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program at Yale University, a full-time residential fellowship hosted by Yale’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs.
The international student fellowship in the USA offers fellows a chance to broaden their horizons, gain insights from peers, and experience significant personal and professional growth. This fellowship at Yale encompasses weekly seminars, personal growth, organizing events, mentoring students, and group travel.
Yale University, founded in 1701 as the Collegiate School, is one of the United States’ oldest and most prestigious institutions. It was renamed Yale College in 1718 to honor benefactor Elihu Yale and became Yale University in the 19th century. Throughout its history, Yale played a significant role in education and clergy training. It expanded during the 19th century, adding the Sheffield Scientific School, Yale Divinity School, Peabody Museum of Natural History, and the Yale School of Fine Arts. In the 20th century, it continued to grow, admitted female undergraduates in 1969, and became known for its contributions to various fields. Yale’s Gothic-style campus, iconic libraries, and impressive architecture make it a renowned institution, offering a wide range of academic programs, including prestigious schools in law, medicine, and management. Yale consistently ranks among the world’s top universities and is home to influential alumni.
Fellowships Sponsor(s): Yale University
Host Institution(s): Yale University
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Not specified
Nationality: All Nationalities except the USA
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2024 at Yale University:
- Be between five and twenty-five years into your professional career.
- Have an average age of 39 years for a World Fellow, with no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Hold citizenship in a country other than the United States.
- Be fluent in English.
- Possess an established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity.
- Demonstrate a commitment to contributing to the betterment of society.
- Show promise for a future career in leadership and global impact.
- Exhibit a special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking.
- Be committed to a rigorous program of activities and full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program.
- Commit to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus.
Application Procedure for Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2024 at Yale University (How to apply);
To apply for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program, follow these steps:
- Create an account online.
- Upload the required documents, including your resume (up to 3 pages) and a personal statement (up to 1000 words).
- Request three letters of recommendation.
- You can also choose to submit a short video statement.
- The entire application process is conducted online, and there’s flexibility to submit your materials at any time before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: December 6, 2023
For more information visit the official website