European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program 2023
The European Union commission is delighted to welcome and accept highly intelligent graduates who are willing to kick-start their career ambitions by considering the offer open to them on their Blue Book traineeship program 2023.
This traineeship will offer a whole lot of opportunities to eligible and interested trainees with a payment plan attached which will be valued at €1,229.32 per month for each successful applicants. The duration of this program will be for five months and will encompass a whole lot of benefits and employment packages for their prospective interns.
Some of the benefits includes housing allowances, and also Visa, medical and travel expenses will be paid back to all trainees. The European commission needs smart, proactive and willing graduates to take up this opportunity and put in all their best to achieve the set goals and objectives.
Company/Organisation(s): European Commission
Program Type: Traineeship Program
Program Location: EU
Program Duration: 5 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Qualification OND, HND, B.Sc
Nationality: All Nationality
What to Expect:
The trainees will carry out their operations across all the European commission departments in Brussels and Luxembourg. The job designation is dependent on the departments assigned to. Some of the fields where the work cuts across are law, environmental policy, human resources and so on. The following are what is required to have a hitch free work environment:
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, and public hearings
- Researching, drafting end editing documentation – including reports and consultations
- Answering citizens’ inquiries
- Supporting the management of project
- An open-minded approach to European issues
- An interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- To contribute to the Commission’s daily work from a fresh perspective
- A proactive attitude
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program 2023:
All Interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have any of this certificates: OND, HND, B.Sc
- Have a good communication skills
- Have strong judgement across the file
- Be fluent in English, with strong English writing skills
- Be a fast learner and team player.
- Readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills.
- Have a very good knowledge of languages.
Application Procedures for the 2023 European Commission Blue Book Traineeship Program (How to apply):
Interested applicants who meets the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to complete the 3 required stages which are; register on EU, Login, complete the application form and submit. All of which can be found on their Procedure page.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.