Vodacom Early Careers Programmes 2023 for Young Graduates
The Vodacom early careers programmes 2023 has kick-started as application for the internship opportunities are ongoing. The organisation is known for great achievements and is willing to help young graduates fulfill their aims and objectives through their career programmes.
The programme offers a whole range of opportunities which help the interns to have a work friendly environment during internship or training period. Full salaries are paid during this period and a lot of experiences are gathered throughout this period. Applicants also have right to free mentorship classes and employee benefits.
The company needs highly intellectual interns who are willing to make a joint effort in helping them reach the apex of their objectives. The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income.
Internship Sponsor(s): Vodacom Careers, UK
Internship Type: Young Graduate Program
Host Institution(s):Vodacom Careers, UK
Number of Awards: Several
Internship Level: Young Graduates
Nationality: All nationalities
What to Expect:
The ideal candidate for this role must possess potentials on:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Digital savyness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for the Vodacom Early Careers Programmes 2023:
- Interested Applicants Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Interested Applicants Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique, Ethiopia and Tanzania are also encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Interested Applicants Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Interested Applicants Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Application Procedures for the 2023 Vodacom Early Careers Programmes (How to Apply):
Interested applicants who meet the the above requirements and eligibility criteria for this opportunity are expected to follow the below steps to complete their application.
Step 1: Once you have, please click on the “Apply now” button to register and apply online.
Step 2: Once you have registered and applied, you will email confirmation of receipt. The Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity,Visit the Official Website.