Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2024/2025 at Oxford University
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust is excited to launch the latest round of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme 2024/2025. This program offers fully-funded scholarships for master’s studies at the University of Oxford, focusing on university graduates and future leaders.
The scholarship is a component of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships. It’s formed by a unique funding initiative to provide fully-funded opportunities for exceptional Masters students worldwide.
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, founded in 2007, focuses on driving social and political change through education and leadership development. Established by Lord Weidenfeld and André Hoffmann, the Trust collaborates with the University of Oxford to offer fully-funded scholarships and leadership programs to exceptional individuals. These initiatives aim to empower future leaders globally, nurturing their potential to positively impact society and address global challenges. The Trust emphasizes excellence, diversity, and social responsibility in nurturing a community dedicated to creating a better world through education and leadership.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Weidenfeld-Hoffman Trust/University of Oxford
Host Institution(s): University of Oxford, UK
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All nationalities
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2024/2025 at Oxford University:
- Residency Requirement: Applicants must be residents of eligible countries.
- Course Application: Must apply for admission to one of the eligible courses.
- Intent to Return: Applicants should plan to return to their home country after completing the course.
- Career Connection: Demonstrate a clear link between the subject of study and long-term career goals. Explain how professional work contributes to improving public life locally, regionally, and globally.
Application Procedure for Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2024/2025 at Oxford University (How to apply);
- Selecting Scholarship: Choose the “Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme” in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the graduate application form.
- Submission Deadline: Submit your application for graduate study by the relevant December or January deadline for your chosen course.
- Scholarship Statement: Complete the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement and upload it along with your graduate application form before the deadline.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information visit the official website