2023 International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University in Australia
The Australian Catholic University is pleased to announce open the application submission from suitably qualified international students who are looking to pursue an undergraduate, masters or PhD degree programme at the university to apply for 2023 International Scholarships that covers half of the full-time tuition fees for the minimum duration of applicant’s course.
The International Scholarships is offering scholarships that covers half of the full-time tuition fees to International students who have shown outstanding academic merit in their previous studies. The Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s scholarship or PhD scholarship rewards students based on academic merit. For this reason, applicants must have achieved at least an average result of 80% in their previous studies for their application to be considered and this average can only be calculated from study done in the past two years.
The Australian Catholic University is a public university in Australia. The university was established in 1991 and has seven Australian campuses and also maintains a campus in Rome. The university enables its students to have the flexibility to study when and where it suits them, while belonging to a supportive academic community. It’s also an online learning that empowers students to make a difference by providing several scholarship awards to aid students financially in other to perfect their academic pursuit.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): International Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Australian Catholic University in Australia
Scholarship Worth: Covers half of the full-time tuition fees
Duration of Award: about 20
Eligibility for the 2023 International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University in Australia:
- Applicants must be an international student.
- Applicants must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or PhD coursework program at the university, commencing in Semester 1, 2023.
- Applicants must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the university’s 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants).
- Applicants must be applying for an eligible program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other form scholarship or award for the university.
- Applicants must not be attending the university as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
Method of Application for the 2023 International Scholarships at Australian Catholic University in Australia:
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply and also provide the following below:
- Evidence of academic merit
- Academic records which include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2022.