MMEG Scholarships 2023 at Trinity Washington University in USA
Trinity Washington University in USA is pleased to make open the application submission from suitably qualified international women from developing countries who are looking to pursue an undergraduate, masters and PhD degree programme at the university to apply for the 2023 MMEG Scholarships worth about US$7,000.
The MMEG Scholarships is an abbreviation for Margaret McNamara Educational Grants which is aimed to provides Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s scholarship and PhD scholarship to women from developing countries to help further their education and improve their lives. The organisation is one of the few organizations that provide financial assistance to women. Over the past few years, grants worth about US$15,000 have been awarded in the US/Canada program, and US$7,000 in the Africa, Latin America and Trinity programs.
Trinity Washington University is a private university in Washington, D.C. The university was established in 1897 and is considered to be a comprehensive university with five schools, the undergraduate College of Arts & Sciences which maintains its original mission as a liberal arts women’s college, while men attend Trinity’s other schools at both the graduate and undergraduate level. The university enrolls over 1,800 students in its undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Nursing and Health Professions, School of Education, School of Business and Graduate Studies and School of Professional Studies. This enrollment success is made possible as a result of the various scholarship awards offered by the university to aid students financially.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MMEG Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Trinity Washington University in USA
Scholarship Worth: About US$7,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility for the MMEG Scholarships 2023 at Trinity Washington University in USA:
- Applicants must already be enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at the University with minimum of 2 courses per semester or term.
- Applicants must plan to continue studying full-time for at least one academic semester (half year) following the award of the MMEG grant.
- Applicants must plan to graduate no later than two and a half years following the award of the MMEG grant.
- Applicants must not be related to Trinity staff.
- Applicants must be an international student, US citizens and permanent residents.
- Applicants must be a self-identifying woman of at least 25 years of age at the time of application.
Method of Application for the MMEG Scholarships 2023 at Trinity Washington University in USA:
Interested applicants should ensure to read the Application Checklist and FAQs before proceeding with their application via the official portal, and select “Trinity program” in the first question of the application.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2023.