Polish Government 2023 Scholarships For International Students
Applications are currently open for the Polish Government Scholarships 2023. These scholarships offer financial assistance to international students seeking higher education opportunities in Poland across a range of programs.
The Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides postgraduate scholarships to students from developing countries. These scholarships, supported by the Polish government, are available for various subjects like engineering, science, and more. Citizens of disadvantaged nations can apply. You can even apply to multiple Polish universities without an IELTS test. This scholarship covers most of your expenses and is applicable at both public and private universities for advancing your studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Poland Scholarship
Host Institution(s): Universities in Poland
Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International students
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Polish Government 2023 Scholarships For International Students:
- Master’s Degree: Should not hold a master’s degree prior to application.
- Polish Citizenship: Must not be a Polish citizen.
- Previous Scholarship: Applicants not selected in the first scholarship round are eligible to apply again.
Language Proficiency Requirements:
a) For a One-Year Introduction Course:
- A2 level Polish language proficiency is required if planning to continue studies in Polish at the second level.
b) Beginning the Second Year of Study in Polish:
- Minimum B1 level Polish language proficiency without completing the introduction course.
- Minimum B2 level English proficiency if intending to study in English.
Application Procedure for Polish Government 2023 Scholarships For International Students (How to apply);
Interested students should fill out the online form.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2024
For more information visit the official website