Swedish Institute Management Programme for Africans 2023
Swedish institute management program 2023 is officially open. This program is meant for those innovative leaders with high expectation from their occupation looking for means or opportunity to explore and gain adequate knowledge on how to reach the desired goal of their business and maintain stability development.
The good thing about this program is that it creates a spectaculous development which brings people from different countries in Africa to strengthen collaborate environment where the brainstorm and create new solution between business and other organisations in their country.
The Swedish institute management program gives you the opportunity to acquire appropriate tools and smart knowledge from experts who are capable to assist you to acquire a sustainable goal mindset and heart of strategical leadership goal. This program Foundation is aligned mostly for innovation and worthwhile business and the global economic connection of the business.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for Swedish Institute Management Programme for Africans 2023:
Requirements listed for eligibility of Swedish Institute Management Programme, the applicant must meet the following:
- Must be highly motivated to run their business in a sustainable way and promote worthwhile business practices in your country.
- You must be a citizen and resident of Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda or Zambia.
- You are between 25 and 50 years old (born 1972–1996).
- You work for an enterprise. We are looking for business leaders who are already CEO´s or senior managers of small or medium–sized enterprises, or managers of a significant and distinct department of a large enterprise, who have responsibility for the profits of their business.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a track record of making things happen.
- You are eager to support and share your experience and knowledge with other participants.
- You have a high level proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- You have a post-secondary education.
- You have access to high speed internet for interactive video meetings.
- In-depth knowledge and skills about sustainable business practices with a focus on human rights, climate and the environment, decent working conditions and anti-corruption.
- Capacity and knowledge to lead change and implement sustainable business practices in your own organisation.
- Insights into business cases for sustainability in Sweden, one of the leading countries in sustainable business practice.
- Customised expert coaching based on your organisation’s and your own personal needs.
- A unique opportunity of close collaboration and exchange with colleagues at your own level from several other countries, developing strong, long-lasting professional networks.
- Access to the global Swedish Institute alumni network with leaders who are committed to sustainable business and responsible leadership.
Application Procedure for the 2023/2024 Swedish Institute Management Programme (How To Apply);
Applicants who are interested for Swedish Institute Management Programme 2023 should do the following before the application deadline.
You need to go through the following steps to submit your application:
- Register your profile in the application portal.
- Choose the programme you would like to apply for.
- Answer all the questions for the different sections in the application portal (found in the left-hand menu).
- Upload your CV and a recommendation letter from your employer under the document section, a photo under another section. CV is mandatory, a recommendation letter is not but however recommended. A template is available here.
- After your application is been submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Application Deadline: February 13, 2023
For more information visit the official website.