2023 D-Prize Challenge for Social Entrepreneurs to Fight Poverty
The D-Prize Challenge 2023 for Social Entrepreneurs is on a mission to make a tangible impact on poverty by creating new ventures that can effectively distribute proven interventions to those who need them the most. If you are a social entrepreneur with a passion for making a difference and a vision for poverty intervention, the D-Prize Challenge 2023 is the perfect opportunity to bring your idea to life. By participating in this challenge, you will not only have a chance to win funding for your venture, but you will also gain access to mentorship and support from the D-Prize team.
By awarding up to $USD 20,000 to winning proposals, D-Prize empowers social entrepreneurs to turn their ideas into reality and create sustainable poverty interventions. Through this initiative, D-Prize aims to maximize the reach and impact of proven poverty solutions and create a world where everyone has access to the tools they need to improve their quality of life. The D-Prize Challenge recognizes that poverty is a complex issue, and addressing it requires innovative and effective solutions. By launching new ventures that can distribute these solutions, D-Prize creates a sustainable and scalable approach to addressing poverty on a large scale. This challenge serves as a bridge between existing poverty solutions and the individuals and communities that could benefit from them.
The D-Prize Challenge was founded in 2013 by Nicholas Fusso and is a competition that awards funding and support to social entrepreneurs who design effective interventions to fight poverty. Its goal is to distribute proven poverty solutions to the people who need them most.
Requirements and eligibility criteria for the 2023 D-Prize Challenge for Social Entrepreneurs to fight Poverty:
- D-Prize is for aspiring entrepreneurs from anywhere in the world, of any age, and any background. The majority of their awardees have not launched nor raised any funding.
- D-Proze will consider funding existing organizations only if you are distributing an existing intervention and you have a need for high-risk capital that cannot be supported by your current donors or revenue.
- Existing organizations applying to the D-Prize should have operated for no more than 18 months and raised no more than $30,000 in outside funding.
Application Procedure for 2023 D-Prize Challenge for Social Entrepreneurs to Fight Poverty (How to apply);
An interested applicant who wants to apply for 2023 D-Prize Challenge for Social Entrepreneurs to Fight Poverty, should know and do the following:
Round 1: Please send your concept note and resume(s). There are over 2000 applications per contest.
Round 2: The top 5% of entrepreneurs will be invited to respond to a series of written questions over the course of two weeks.
Final Round: The top 1% of entrepreneurs will be interviewed by phone and email and, if successful, receive up to $20,000 to launch their business.
Laumch: For the next three months, applicants will apply their skills to create a business that can expand and benefit millions of people.
- Early Submission Deadline: May 14, 2023.
- Regular Submission Deadline: June 4, 2023.
- Extension Deadline (limited to people who register): June 24, 2023.
For more information visit the official website