2023/2024 Princeton in Africa Nexus Fellowship Program for African Professionals
Suitably qualified African Professionals who are looking to perfect their career are invited to submit application for the 2023/2024 Princeton in Africa Nexus Fellowship Program that is designed to enrich Fellows’ experience and professional growth on the African continent and bring young professionals educated in African institutions into the community of nearly 700 alumni spanning all across the globe.
The Princeton in Africa Nexus Fellowship Program is expanding its model to pilot Nexus! It will pair 5 Africa Fellows educated and resident on the African continent with 5 Fellows educated at U.S. accredited institutions in the same fellowship host organizations on the African continent for a co-fellow exchange of skills, knowledge, leadership, and technical expertise. The Nexus is an addition to PiAf’s signature fellowship program targeted at young leaders educated at a U.S.-accredited institution.
The Princeton in Africa seeks to develop young leaders committed to Africa’s advancement. To accomplish this, the organization offer opportunities for service through fellowships with a variety of organizations that work across the African continent. The organization helps future leaders develop lifelong connections to the people and nations of Africa with highly selective yearlong fellowships to recent college graduates with organizations across the African continent. Fellows, through their work, will be able to make significant contributions to Africa’s well-being and to cultivate meaningful relationships with communities in Africa and with one another.
Eligibility for the 2023/2024 Princeton in Africa Nexus Fellowship Program for African Professionals:
- Applicants must have citizenship in an African Country and must currently be residing in an African country.
- Applicants must have an Undergraduate Degree, Master’s degree or equivalent, or a Ph.D. from an African University.
- Nexus applicants must be recent graduates or graduating seniors of a U.S.-accredited 4-year college or university.
Application Requirements for the 2023/2024 Princeton in Africa Nexus Fellowship Program for African Professionals:
Interested applicants are required to provide the documents below:
- Resume or CV (2 pages maximum)
- Official transcript
- University Enrollment Verification Documentation (Nexus Applicants Only)
- One recommendation letter (submitted using this form)
- $75 Non-refundable Application Fee (Fee waivers available on a need-basis, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Complete Online Application
- Demonstrated commitment to service
Application Deadline: October 26, 2022.